B Type Balljoints.
Adjustable Spring Balljoint
- Ballpin is held in place between a pad and a grub screw against an internal spring.
- Spring tension is adjustable using the grub screw; held in place with split pin.
- Ballpin has full 30°angular movement.
- Grub screw and ballpins are hardened file hard.
- Zinc plated and passivated for 96hrs salt spray.
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- Internal spring eliminates backlash.
- BSF versions and brass bodies available to order.
- Suitable for Vintage and Classic vehicle throttle linkages.
- M10, M12, 3/8" UNF and 1/2"UNF available to order only.
B Type specifications
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.