C Type Balljoints.
Positive Adjustment Balljoint
- Ballpin retained by grub screw.
- Grub screw position adjustable; held in place with split pin.
- Ballpin has full 30°angular movement.
- Grub screw and ballpins are case hardened file hard.
- Zinc plated and passivated for 96hrs salt spray.
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- Ballpin can be locked into position by tightening the grub screw.
- BSF versions and brass bodies available to order.
- M5, M10 and M12 available to order only.
C Type specifications
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.