DN Type Balljoints.
BS AU 138b:2000 is the most recent standard for Airline Couplings, and the one we would always recommend.
- Based on DIN 71802
- All Steel
- Inner retaining clip and external safety clip.
- 36°angular movement ( restricted to 15°by safety clip).
- Zinc plated and trivalent passivated as standard.
- Sizes M10 and over available on request.
- Neoprene Gaiter is available.
- Easily disassembled by removing the safety clip - giving improved access for maintenance.
- Left Hand Thread available.
- Body, clip and ballpin available separately.
- Range of LH/RH M5 rods available from stock to make linkage assemblies.
- LH thread indicated by groove on body.
- DN10/M6 available in different body lengths as part of our standard range.
- Male threaded bodies are available in different body lengths.
DN Type specifications
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.