IC Type Balljoints.
In Line Balljoint
- Ballpin retained by hardened and tempered retaining cap.
- Case hardened body and ballpin.
- Ideal for applications where reasonable strength is needed in a push/pull motion.
- Zinc plated and passivated for 96hrs salt spray (CrIII)
- 40° angular movement.
- LH threads available.
- Special lengths available
- Higher Strength versions available with SS ballpin and strengthened retaining cap.
- M10 and M12 under development - details on request.
IC Type specifications
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.