S Type Balljoints.
Quick Disconnect Balljoint
- Ballpin retained by a sprung outer shell.
- Ballpin hardened file hard.
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Zinc plated and passivated for 96hrs salt spray (CrIII).
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- Ballpin released by pulling back the outer shell.
- Outer shell can be knurled if required.
- Stainless Steel version available to order.
- For control cable assemblies S103 & S107 can be ordered with a variety of different ballpins to suit any application.
- S111 is available to special order only.
S Type specifications
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.