SR Type Balljoints.
- Ballpin retained by a hardened and tempered retaining ring.
- Ballpin has full 40°angular movement.
- All parts are case hardened file hard.
- Zinc plated de-embrittled and passivated for 96hrs salt spray (CrIII).
- Spanner flats for ease of assembly.
- Fitted with neoprene grommet.
- LH and other thread types available.
- Construction method eliminates end play and reduces vibration to a minimum.
- Ideally suitable when heavy shock loads and high wear conditions are present.
- Mixed thread sizes between body and stud to order.
- Stainless Steel version available to order.
All Dimensions in mm
Made in the Midlands and exported globally.
As a family-run business we have a tradition of excellence reliability and innovation and are proud to be part of of the renowned industrial heritage of the UK.
Whilst I&R has been a fixture of the Midlands for over 100 years, we are never stuck in the past, but instead constantly looking for ways to think-forward and conceive new products and capabilities for our growing list of valued and loyal customers.